Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Procrastination Consequences

The consequences of procrastinating really take a toll on you. Even more stress than usual, crying, nerves and frustration. You'd think after my long career as a procrastinator I would have learned by now that its not really recommened and that I should be looking for another career, but then comes exam time or crunch time for a project and you just find so many other things that you would rather be doing, so you say I'm going to do this for a little bit than I'm going to get to work, and that half hour turns into an hour, which turns into a few hours and then you realize you've wasted your entire day on nothing that you wanted to get done. This time I think I've learned my lesson (I hope) and maybe I'll start looking in the classifieds for something along the lines of 'organized, prepared and less stressed'.

xoxo northern eclipse

No comments: